1.- Legal information
Owner: FERRO SYSTEMS, S.L. (hereinafter “FERRO SYSTEMS”)
Tax registration code: B-70208079
Registered address: Paseo Alcalde Francisco Vázquez 63 - Bajo, 15002, A CORUÑA (SPAIN)
Registry Details: Registered in the Companies’ Register of A Coruña, Volume 1912 of the Archive, General Section, Folio 103, Page C-18027, Inscription 3.
Tlf: (+34) 981 010 060
Fax: (+34) 981 010 061
Apart from the registered offices, the website www.ferrosystems.com is available to users for sending any requests, queries or complaints.
2.- General conditions of use
Access to this website is free, and does not require any prior subscription or registration.
Users must use the information contained in the website in accordance with the legislation applicable in each case, respecting the intellectual property rights of FERRO SYSTEMS or any third parties.
Through the services provided by the FERRO SYSTEMS, users may not carry out any type of action that may cause damage to or alter any of its contents, or hinder the correct functioning of the website. Users may not copy, distribute, transmit, present, create or in general reproduce in any way, publish, authorise or create any type of work based on the information or contents shown on this website. Nor may users cause technical problems of any kind, transferring elements which may contain computer viruses or damage, interfere with or either totally or partially intercept this website.
Under no circumstances shall FERRO SYSTEMS be held responsible for the incorrect use of this website or its contents, nor the consequences that may be derived from its use.
3.- Limits on Liability and Guarantees
FERRO SYSTEMS offers no guarantee that its web pages are operative, or that their contents are complete, exact or reliable at all times. FERRO SYSTEMS reserves the right to modify the contents of this website, as well as the General Conditions for Access, at any time without prior notice.
FERRO SYSTEMS accepts no legal responsibility for damages of any kind in relation to this website or derived from it, regardless of whether the parties have any real or implicit knowledge of the damage that may be caused.
In the event of undertaking work for the maintenance, repair, updating or improvement of services, FERRO SYSTEMS reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to this website without the need to issue any prior notification, as well as the right to provide or cancel the services, without prejudice to making this known to the users if the circumstances allow.
FERRO SYSTEMS shall accept no responsibility of any kind that may result from the lack of availability or continued operation of this website and its services, and any use that the users may have attributed to this website.
FERRO SYSTEMS grants no express or implicit guarantee in relation to this website, or the Contents and Services contained herein, in relation to, amongst others, the availability and continued operation of the website, the level of quality and functionality of the website, the updating of contents, any error or omission in relation to the information contained herein, viruses and other elements that may damage computer equipment, electronic documents and files stored in the computer system.
4.- Intellectual property
The domain www.ferrosystems.com is the property of FERRO SYSTEMS and authorisation for its use has been granted to FERRO SYSTEMS.
All trademarks, logotypes, designs and slogans incorporated into this website are the property of FERRO SYSTEMS or its subsidiaries. The user expressly recognises this ownership and understands that he/she shall not acquire any rights over the same; nor may he/she modify or make any use of the same. Any use of these trademarks without the signed written consent of their owners shall be considered unauthorised. Users are not authorised to use the trademarks of FERRO SYSTEMS as links on any other website without the prior written consent of FERRO SYSTEMS.
Users may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, transfer or sell the aforementioned elements or create new products or services derived from the information obtained without making express mention of its origin.
No third party may set up "frame” links between its web pages and this website.
With regard to the links included in this website leading to other sites that are not under the control of FERRO SYSTEMS, as a result of it not exercising any control over them, FERRO SYSTEMS shall accept no responsibility for the contents or services offered therein. The establishment of a link does not necessarily imply the existence of relations between FERRO SYSTEMS and the owner of the website on which the said link is located; nor does it imply acceptance or approval by FERRO SYSTEMS of its Contents or Services.
Unless otherwise expressly indicated to the contrary, FERRO SYSTEMS does not offer or commercialise on its own behalf, nor through any third parties, the information, contents and services available in the linked pages; nor does it control, approve or monitor the same in advance. Accordingly, users must exercise caution in evaluating and using the information, contents and services included in these linked websites.
The links contained in this website are provided for the sole purpose of offering information, with no type of evaluation regarding the contents, owners, services or products included in it.
6.- Other conditions
These General Conditions of Use and all other relations that may be established between the user and FERRO SYSTEMS shall be governed by the legislation of Spain. In the case of users from outside of Spain, FERRO SYSTEMS and the user agree to be bound by the decisions of the competent Courts of Law and Tribunals in Spain, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
FERRO SYSTEMS reserves the right to modify these General Conditions at any time and without prior warning.
Any notifications, summons, agreements, permissions, acceptance, approvals or communications of any nature that may be required pursuant to these General Conditions or related to the same must be sent in writing to FERRO SYSTEMS by mail to the registered offices of the company or addressed for the attention of the Legal Department.
Use of this website implies the acceptance of the above General Conditions of Use.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (EU Regulation 2016/679)
RESPONSIBILITY: FERRO SYSTEMS, S.L. (B70208079)
PURPOSE: User request management, contractual relation maintenance and management and sending commercial information regarding FERRO SYSTEM’s products and services, provided that prior consent has been obtained.
LEGITIMACY: Contract execution, user requests and consent.
ADDRESSEES: Group GPF’s companies detailed in http://www.grupogpf.com/NuestroGrupo.
RIGHTS: Rights of access, rectification or suppression, limitation of data processing, opposition and the right to the portability of your data are all permitted. To do so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION (EU Regulation 2016/679)
1.- Who is responsible for processing the user’s data?
• Owner: FERRO SYSTEMS, S.L.U., hereinafter “FERRO SYSTEMS”
• CIF (Fiscal Identification Code): B70208079
• Website: www.ferrosystems.com
• Head office: Paseo Marítimo Alcde. Fco. Vázquez, Plaza Interior, 63, 15002, A Coruña
• Registry data: Listed in the Companies’ Register of A Coruña, Volume 1912 of the Archive, General Section, Sheet 103, Page C-18027, Entry no.3
• E-mail address: email@example.com
• European brand: “FERRO SYSTEMS” EUIPO record: 009075631
2.- What type of user information do we collect and process?
FERRO SYSTEMS will process the following user’s personal data:
• Identification data: name and surnames, DNI (ID card).
• Contact data: telephone number, e-mail and address.
• Academic and professional data in those cases of personnel selection.
If the user were to provide third-party information, he/she will take the responsibility for having previously informed him/her and for having his/her consent for this, according to article 14 of the Data Protection General Register (hereinafter RGPD).
3.- For what purpose do we process the user’s personal data?
FERRO SYSTEMS processes personal data for the purposes described below, depending on the reason for which they have been provided:
a) Providing the contracted services, maintaining the contractual relationship and following it up.
b) Contacting, processing, managing and responding to a user’s request, application, incident or query (either by e-mail, contact form or telephone).
c) Managing, when applicable, the user’s participation in the customer’s private area.
d) Managing, when applicable, sending commercial communications about products and services marketed by FERRO SYSTEMS through electronic and/or conventional means.
e) Creating, when applicable, a user profile in order to offer the user FERRO SYSTEMS’s products and services according to his/her interests.
f) Assessing and managing, when applicable, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for selection processes matching his/her professional profile and carrying out the necessary actions for selecting and recruiting personnel.
4.- What is the legitimacy of processing the user’s data?
• The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes a), b) and c) is executing the corresponding service provision, and it is an imperative obligation for this.
• The legal basis for processing personal data for the purposes d), e) and f) is the consent explicitly granted by the user.
5.- For how long will FERRO SYSTEMS process the user’s personal data?
• The data regarding customer relationship management, invoicing and service charges shall be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, when applicable, the data may be stored for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any responsibilities deriving from the contract have expired.
• The data regarding the management of requests and enquiries shall be kept for the time needed to give a response to them, with a maximum period of one year.
• The data regarding sending commercial communications and creating commercial profiles of our products or services shall be kept until the user withdraws his/her consent for this end.
• The data regarding the curriculum vitae for selection processes shall be kept for a period of two years.
6.- To which recipients will the user’s personal data be communicated?
• To the financial entities through which the management of charges and payments is coordinated.
• Competent Public Administrations in those cases prescribed by law.
• To the companies belonging to Group Plásticos Ferro (P. FERRO GPF, S.L.; PLASTICOS FERRO, S.L.U.; FERROPLAST MAROC, S.A.R.L.; TUBERIAS Y PERFILES PLASTICOS, S.A.U.; PLASTICOS IMA, S.A.U.; BRASELI TUBOS Y ACCESORIOS, S.A.U.; FERRO SYSTEMS, S.L.U.; TÉCNICA DE ENVASES PESQUEROS, TEP, S.A.; ELECTROMECÁNICOS VIVEIRO, S.A.U.; COMPAÑÍA BF DE COMERCIO, S.A.U.; GRUPO PLASTICOS FERRO FRANCE, S.A.S.; ABC CONFORT, S.L.U.; PLASTICOS EL PINAR, S.A.U.; PLASTICOS LANTARON, S.A.U.; TRANSFORMADOS PLASTICOS EGA, S.A.U.; PLASTICOS FERRO BILBAO, S.L.; P.FERRO INVERSIONES, S.L.
• To those in charge of Grupo Plásticos Ferro’s Personal Data Processing.
7.- What are the user’s rights?
Any user who provides his personal data to FERRO SYSTEMS will be able to exercise the following rights:
• Access, rectification, opposition, erasure, portability and limitation of data processing, as well as refusing the automatic processing of personal data gathered by FERRO SYSTEMS.
• Likewise, any user has the right to withdraw any consent granted at any time.
These rights may be exercised by the user free of charge, by referring to the request specified in the application through the contact details contained in part 1 (head office or e-mail).
FERRO SYSTEMS reminds the user of his/her right to bring an action or a complaint before the competent control authority, whenever he/she considers that his rights have been violated. The competent authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
8.- How can commercial and promotional communications be cancelled?
The user has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time for sending commercial communications, simply by notifying it to FERRO SYSTEMS and informing that he/she does not wish to continue receiving commercial communications. For that purpose, the user may withdraw his/her consent by referring to the request through the contact details contained in part 1.
9.- Which safety measures have we implemented?
FERRO SYSTEMS is committed to ensuring compliance with the obligation of personal data privacy and storage, treating the user’s personal data in strict confidentiality at all times, adopting for such purposes the technical and organisational measures needed in order to guarantee the security of the data and to prevent any alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Version: 18 March 2019